What is personal data and what is its processing?
“GDPR” in Article 4(1) defines personal data as any information on the basis of which a natural person can be directly or indirectly identified. These include, but are not limited to, name, identification number (Social Security), telephone number, e-mail address, IP address, physical or physiological characteristics. In addition, your location information sent by your smartphone, tablets and other electronic device also qualifies as such data.
In addition, we would like to inform you that according to the “GDPR”, the protection of personal data only affects the data of natural persons, and therefore does not extend to legal persons.
The processing of personal data is, in principle, any activity on personal data, whether carried out by automated means or not, e.g. collecting, storage, organization, modification, viewing, use, sharing, restricting, deleting, or destroying personal data.
Who is the Data Protection Officer?
The DPO is the entity responsible for the collection of personal data. The Officer is also the addressee to whom you can address any requests related to the collection and processing of your personal data by us. In our case, the Officer is KGK Trade sp. z o.o. sp.k , with its registered office in Krakow, address: os. Urocze 12, 31-953 Kraków, KRS 0000563276 , TAX ID: 6783155146, REGON: 361816905 (KGK Trade). The DPO can be contacted by traditional mail or by e-mail e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we process?
As a general rule, we process personal data only if it is actually necessary for the provision of the service or carrying the contract out. In this case, we process the personal data of KGK Trade customers, persons contacting KGK Trade in order to: obtain information about the offer, comment about services or products, offer cooperation or conclude a contract; i.e. the following personal data are gathered in particular: name, e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address, billing addresses, tax identification number, other telephone numbers.
In addition, if you give your consent for the proper performance of the services we provide, that also means we may process your sensitive data. At the same time, we would like to point out that whenever you provide your personal data to us, be it personally, through websites, e-mail or during a phone call, you give us your explicit consent to collect and use that sensitive data as set out herein or as specified in the place where the information was disclosed.
On what basis and for what purpose do we process data?
Our processing of personal data is done lawfully, in a fair and transparent manner. We process your personal data on the basis of:
- a)your voluntary, explicit consent (e.g. by sending us an e-mail or by consenting to receive a newsletter or other forms of marketing),
- b)the performance of the concluded agreement, as well as the commencement of cooperation or the signing of the contract,
- c)prawnie usprawiedliwionego interesuKGK Trade KGK Trade’s legitimate interest as data protection officer (e.g. in the creation of a database, analytical and profiling activities, including activities related to product use analysis, direct marketing of own products, securing documentation for the purpose of defending against possible legal claims or for the purposes of redress),
- d)obligations under law (e.g. tax or accounting law).
The purposes for which we process your personal data are as follows:
- a)ensuring the highest possible quality of the services we provide, i.e. if you are or become a party to the contract between us, we will only process the personal data necessary for the performance of the contract, for example, your name, telephone number, address of residence or delivery address.
- b)legitimate interests pursued by the Officer, which are: performance of contracts and execution of orders, proper provision of services to you, conducting statistics related to visits to our website, improving our services and matching them to your personalized needs, as well as conducting marketing and self-promotion on the market of services.
To whom can we transfer your data?
If you give your consent, your data will only be transferred to trusted entities cooperating with us, i.e. in particular, your data may be transferred to our contractors, subcontractors, associates or service providers who will assist us in the performance of the service performed (e.g. entities providing IT, postal, courier, accounting, order-related services). The transfer of personal data to another entity does not entitle it to any use of it, but only to process it for the purposes specified in the contract entrusting the processing, ensuring the security of processing and to the extent necessary for the proper provision of services for you and the performance of contracts binding on us. The transfer of personal data does not relieve us (as a transferor) of responsibility for its processing. We indicate that your data may also be transferred to a public authority, but only if such authorization is based on generally applicable law and if the authority makes a request in this regard.
How long will we process your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed for as long as it is expedient, from the point of view of the legal relationship between us, i.e. for as long as there is basis for processing your personal data. For example, if consent is given until it is revoked, restricted or otherwise taken by you to restrict that consent; if the data is necessary for the performance of the contract, for the duration of its performance and after its performance until the expiry of the limitation periods for claims arising from said contract; and in the event that the processing is based on a legitimate interest of the Officer – for as long as such legitimate interest exists. In addition, your personal data will be processed by us for as long as necessary due to applicable law, the periods of data processing for this purpose are determined by these provisions.
What are your rights?
The GDPR provides number of rights for persons whose personal data is collected and processed. According to the GDPR, you have:
- a)the right to access the content of your personal data,
- b)the right to request the rectification of your personal data,
- c)the right to request their removal or restriction of their processing,
- d)in the case of consent to the processing of personal data, the right to withdraw it,
- e)the right to move the data,
- f)the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the content of this policy or how we process your personal data (although we hope that there will be no need for such complaints), please send an email with details of your inquiry or complaint to email@example.com. Any complaints we receive will be processed and responded to.
In addition, you also have the right to file a complaint with a supervising authority, i.e. a Polish President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland) if, in your opinion, our processing of personal data violates the provisions of the EU GDPR.
At any time you can ask the Administrator to exercise any of your rights, for this purpose we provide you with detailed contact details:
The administrator of personal data, KGK Trade sp. z o.o. sp.k.(address: os. Urocze 12, 31-953 Kraków, Poland) is represented by Mr. Krzysztof Rusek. Direct contact with the Data Protection Officer is possible at: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED BY THE WEBSITE
THE WEBSITE uses the technology of cookies (cookies are small information in text form, sent by the server and stored on the user’s computer). This data is used to automatically identify a specific USER by the server, which can thus generate a website designed for them, support the login process and support certain forms. Within the WEBSITE, two types of cookies are used: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session” cookies are files that are referred to as temporary. They are stored in the USER’s end device until you log out, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are files stored in the USER’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the USER. On the WEBSITE, the following types of cookies are used:
– “mandatory” – allow the use of the basic services available within the WEBSITE;
– “security” – are used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse of services provided on the WEBSITE;
– “performance” – allow collection of information about how you use the WEBSITE;
– “functional” – allow the WEBSITE to remember the settings selected by the USER and personalize the USER’s interface, e.g. interface language, interface color, styling, size and type of fonts displayed on the computer screen, etc.;
– “advertising” – enable the provision of advertising content more suited to the interests of the USER.
B. Google AdSense
C. Displaying ADMINISTRATOR messages – Information about the types of cookies used by Google can be found at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=pl ; Information about their operation and how to disable them can be found at: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416. Blocking some cookies may cause selected functions of the WEBSITE to not work properly or disable them (e.g. the ability to send messages through the form window, chat communication, use of reCAPTCHA anti-spam security).